Cardboard Bag-in-Box IBC Containers
The TPS Unitrip 1000 is a single-use, recyclable cardboard IBC container for storage and one-way transportation of up to 275 gallons of liquid product. This IBC container is available with liquid liners, valves and glands to provide a cost effective, robust and recyclable packaging solution for the food, beverage and specialty chemicals industries.
- External dimensions with lid (L x W x H) : 45.25 in. x 45.25 in. x 47.7 in. ( 1150 x 1150 x 1210 mm)
- Contents capacity is for up to 264 Gallons : (1000 Ltr)
- Internal dimensions (L x W x H): 43 in. x 43 in. x 42 (1090 x 1090 x 1060 mm)
- Outer board type: High performance AA, Fluted structural type material Duaboard Heavy
- Inner board type: High performance CAA Flute material Powerply Heavy
- Cap/tray/corner supports: High Performance A Fluted Material
- Weight with pallet: 95 lb (43 kg)
- Weight without pallet: 57 lb (26 kg)
- Full truck delivery: 276 full sets without pallet
- Temperature: 60 - 74°F (19 - 23°C)
- Humidity: 55 - 65%
- Corrugated cardboard must be protected from humidity of any kind, including rain, snow and condensed water, and extremely high relative air moist or humid conditions.